Monday, November 10, 2008

Congratulations To Our Winner From Bitten by Books Haunted Blog Carnival!

Congratulations to Bobbi Kilbarger of Illinois! She is the lucky winner of the 1GB Apple Product Red Ipod Shuffle! She had some great words which touched by heart that I have to put on here.

I think I would like the red one since a portion of the money they get
from selling it goes towards a good cause. Knowing that me winning
a prize is also helping others will just add that much more joy to this
whole experience.

Thanks again, and I look forward to reading your blog regularly. It's a
really nice website that, if not for this contest, I probably wouldn't have found on my own.


So Congrats to Bobbi and to all our readers: Thank you for coming to this blog and commenting and sharing !

Good Night !

2 comments:

  1. That is awesome! I am so glad she found you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for you replies! I have your ipod being ready to be shipped! I hope you will enjoy it and use it to it's fullest potential while writing!

    ReplyDelete