Saturday, November 8, 2008

The Pen Review II: Ruby's Rules

What do you get with a woman who has everything yet constantly wants more? You get seductive, ruthless, and attractive, Ruby Maxwell Chen. Ruby is the CEO of a huge British business empire. Ruby is the type of women who always used to getting what she wants..

Ruby's Rules by Lisabet Sarai follows the story of ruthless Ruby and her adventures on getting what she wants in business and in pleasure. That is until Rick Martel, an American Entrepreneur shows up for an appointment with Ruby. Both are competing for the same company in Malaysia. Who will win? It seems both Rick and Ruby have no problem keeping each other company until the matter is settled. It seems that Ruby has met her match in business and in carnal pleasures or has she? Will Ruthless Ruby as she is known to business associates loose her heart? Read the hot and sexy excerpt below!


Rating:PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Genre: Erotic BDSM

Excerpt

Tell me what you want," I purr. "I'm feeling generous tonight, and just might grant your request."

He leans toward me in answer, and grasps my chin. Strange electricity flows from his touch. My breasts ache. I am on fire.

"I want you to take me home with you," he says with a cryptic smile. And then he kisses me.

I am not sentimental. I am not romantic, susceptible, easily mastered. But I swear, I could drown in this kiss.

His lips are smooth and full, his tongue demanding. He tastes of peppermint, and behind that, an aromatic trace of pipe tobacco. I smell his cologne, something clean, woodsy, Scandinavian.

I do not want to give in, and yet I do. I return his kiss, open my mouth wide to his probing. He senses my partial surrender, and presses his advantage. He has slipped his hand inside my vest, now, and is pinching my nipple hard.

I love it. I am awash with lust. I am dying for him to take me. My sex is liquid, spilling over. My scent rises in the velvet-draped space. I know that I cannot hide my desire, but still I try.


If you would like to know what lies ahead for Ruby, please vist Eternal Press
If you woud like to visit Lisbet Sarai's website, please visit here.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! I'm so glad that you enjoyed Ruby's Rules!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well thank you for allowing me to read your work!

    ReplyDelete