Monday, December 22, 2008

Merry Christmas Everyone!

My publisher, The Wild Rose Press, along with several of its authors compiled a free cookbook for you to download! It has some very yummy recipes in it. I highly recommend taking a look.

Here's the link: http://www.thewildrosepress.com/publisher/

You won't find any recipes from yours truly in it, but I wanted to share it with you all the same!

Here's a Hot Cocoa recipe I just made about thirty minutes ago :)

1 cup of milk
6 Hershey kisses

Put the milk and the kisses in a microwavable safe dish (I used a glass measuring cup.) Heat for 1 minute, stir and then heat for an additional minute, stirring again until the chocolate has totally melted and blended with the milk. For an added kick, stick in a peppermint kiss too!

Enjoy!
Eliza

1 comment:

  1. Sounds Yummy! I will have to check it out! Thanks for adding this.

    ReplyDelete