Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Eliza's Book Recommendation of the Week



I've made it one of my resolutions to read more books for pleasure, and I certainly had quite a bit of it, reading my recommendation for this week!





Delilah Marvelle's new release, The Mistress of Pleasure, was a fascinating, sensual, humorous tale, that I thoroughly enjoyed! Ms. Marvelle knows how to not only bring the characters to life, but the story itself. I couldn't put the book down, (in fact I'm going to read it again and again!) and I am sure you'll feel the same way.

BUY IT!!!

Her next release, Lord of Pleasure, promises to be just as tantalizing, and it comes out in August!



Blurb:

Granddaughter of a renowned courtesan, Maybelle de Maitenon has no interest in her grandmother's school in London where gentlemen receive instruction -- in the art of love and seduction. Her only desire in life is to remain indepedent, free from men and the shackles of marriage. But when Maybelle's grandmother falls ill, forcing Maybelle to take over the operation of the school, she discovers that men are in fact creatures of habit and simply need to be re-educated. Then Edmund Worthington, the Duke of Rutherford dares to enroll, looking to alter not only her lesson plans, but her very heart....

Click here to read an excerpt

Visit Delilah Marvelle: www.delilahmarvelle.com

Enjoy!
Eliza

2 comments:

  1. Wow great recomendation, Eliza! Sounds like a book I have to read. Alas I will put it on my list. :)

    ReplyDelete