Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Twilight Days -Beth Duke & The Bella Bracelet

Beth makes amazing Twilight Jewelry. I had the pleasure of owning a bracelet. This is a must check out for those who want one of a kind replicas.


facebook.jpg


Tell us about yourself. Where are you from?


I am originally from Alabama, but have spent most of my life in Florida. We recently moved back to the mountains of my home state, and I am loving it! I am the full-time mom of Jason and Savannah, wife of Jay, a published author and jewelry designer. I copyrighted a bracelet design years ago, and was hooked for life. I also collect vintage jewelry, and have written a reference guide about that; it's online, and gets a lot of attention. I receive several questions a month about jewelry designers and identification.


What drew you to the Twilight series? Who is your favorite character and why?


I bought Twilight out of curiosity - there was so much hype over it - and to screen it for my teenage daughter. I ended up enjoying the entire series so much more than I'd expected. My favorite character would have to be Jacob Black.


Team Edward or Jacob?


Definitely Team Jacob. I love his heart. Plus, I've always been a sucker (no pun intended) for dark-haired, dark-eyed men.



What did you think of the New Moon movie?


I knew from the beginning no one could make a movie to equal the book's characters in my head, and I was right. I certainly would've chosen a different cast!

bellasbracelet4.jpg

Your bracelets are beautiful! I always get compliments on it. What started it all? Where others get their own ?


Thank you. I made my first bracelet after reading Eclipse; it took me months to locate a talented woodcarver for the wolf. That one was for my daughter, and then I made mine. We received so many compliments on them, I knew I had to find a way to offer them to the world. They are literally everywhere around the globe now...Hong Kong, Europe, Australia...you name it. They may be purchased at www.perfecttwilightbracelet.com.



What do you like to read? What are you currently reading?


I have eclectic taste in books, and I read constantly. My favorite recent read was The Forgotten Garden, by Kate Morton.


What are your favorites?



My favorite books? There are so many! A Prayer For Owen Meany, The Pillars of the Earth, The Double Bind, Forever, Animal Dreams, Outlander and all its sequels...the Twilight series, of course. I have written my own novel, called Delaney's People: A Novel in Small Stories. That would have to be my very favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment